One artist’s answer to the age old question: How do you make math fun?
With help from PBS Learning Media, SCAPE Martinez is spreading the word that math can actually be fun!
It’s true! Discussing everything from scale factors to measurements and more, SCAPE breaks down the mathematical makeup of the mural designs in his graffiti in two excellent and colorful videos. With his refreshing take on graffiti, SCAPE shows the relevance of math in the everyday art that you love and challenges you to find the fun in it too.
Discover how SCAPE Martinez incorporates fun math in art with these two videos:
Click here for the PBS Graffiti Art: Scaling video by SCAPE Martinez.
Click here for the PBS Graffiti Art: Supplies video by SCAPE Martinez.
Try making fun math in art of your own with the help of some of SCAPE Martinez’s books:
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Learn how to paint & how to draw with downloads, books, videos + more from North Light Shop
• Subscribe to The Artist’s Magazine
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter & download a FREE issue of The Artist’s Magazine