Graffiti has become a real artistic outlet to show off some impressive skills. The masterpieces that are created with just a few cans of spray paint are so beautiful and complex. There’s another more eco friendly form of graffiti called green graffiti or eco-graffiti. This graffiti creates art but also creates life. Artists use moss to create growing graffiti art. They put up poems, inspiring words and artistic images. With a little moss, a spray bottle and some dedication a beautiful piece of art grows. Talk about an urban jungle! Check out some of these beautiful creations:
Check out the full gallery of moss art from Environmental Graffiti as well as artists Hayli Alyce Payne and Mosstika. If you created your own moss graffiti, what would you say?
For tips on making graffiti art with the good old spray can, check out Graff and Graff 2 by Scape Martinez.
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Learn how to paint & how to draw with downloads, books, videos + more from North Light Shop
• Subscribe to The Artist’s Magazine
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter & download a FREE issue of The Artist’s Magazine