Anyone hear about the Graffiti Codes project? If not, you should totally check it out.
Apparently researchers at MIT’s Media Lab are looking into how graffiti can carry data signals that are easily read by smart phones. Users wouldn’t even have to take a picture, they’d simply have to scroll their phone over the image to pick up the data-carrying signals.
Talk about the evolution of graffiti!
To learn more, check out this article and brush up on your own graffiti skills with Scape Martinez’s books: Graff and Graff 2. Oh the possibilities of what you could hide in all your designs!
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Learn how to paint & how to draw with downloads, books, videos + more from North Light Shop
• Subscribe to The Artist’s Magazine
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter & download a FREE issue of The Artist’s Magazine