Any fans of The Walking Dead out there? Zombies have been around for a while, but I’ve seen their popularity spike recently. It seems like people can’t get enough of zombies! To help you get ready for Halloween, we have a step-by-step zombie face paint tutorial for you. It’s an easy way to create that creepy flesh-eating zombie look.
With this zombie face paint and some torn up clothes, you can shuffle around and hunt for brains on Halloween! It’s a quick and easy costume. Everybody loves zombies.
For more help learning how to face paint other characters, creatures and more check out Extreme Costume Makeup, Extreme Face Painting and Fun Face Painting Ideas for Kids by Nick and Brian Wolfe.
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Learn how to paint & how to draw with downloads, books, videos + more from North Light Shop
• Subscribe to The Artist’s Magazine
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter & download a FREE issue of The Artist’s Magazine